I always love the first day of the new year. It gives me a renewed feeling that you have another chance to improve and have a fresh start. So with that said, I, like so many others, am going to make some New Year's Resolutions.
1. Start a blog. I've wanted to do this for a long time.
2. Make something I've pinned on Pinterest once a week.
3. Do one major task each week to get my house organized.
4. Read more.
5. Wake up on time, and get to work ON TIME EVERY DAY.
6. Do some form of exercise every day.
7. Drink 8 glasses of water each day.
That's kind of a lot, but I think those are achievable goals. I especially must follow through with #5.
Today was semi-productive, until I ate a fantastic lunch. I did a little cleaning and all the dishes, which equalled a major ordeal since the hubs has been slacking on his assignment. I thought I'd be nice and do it for him.
On a different note, 2011 was a FANTASTIC year for me and the Mitchell family.
*February - Clay and I finally got engaged :)
*February 28th - Maddox Grace turned ONE and started walking!
*May 21 - Clay and I became husband and wife!!
*August - I graduated ATU with my Master's in Education
*August - Clay and I were baptized!!
*September 13- Mila Wade turned THREE.
I'm so thankful for the way my relationship with God, with my husband, and with the rest of my family has grown stronger. I'm also thankful for the wonderful friends I have and the experiences I've had with them over the past year, as well as their accomplishments, such as my bestie graduating college, and the other one got married! My mom and brother both got new jobs. I no longer have the Boss from Hell. We added two new Certifieds to our team, and they have both been great additions and great new friends! I know I'm missing important events, but the kids are stirring.
Happy New Year Everyone!!!
This is going to be fun!
ReplyDeleteIt was a good year, indeed!
ReplyDelete