No matter what, I am keeping resolution #5. I must must must be on time to work every day. That said, it is probably not the smartest that I am still up at 1:30. I just wanted to write a quick post before I sleep.
Tomorrow I have to go back to work. I'm not exactly looking forward to it. I love my job. I love my team. I love my kiddos. But I love staying home more :)
We had Christmas with Clay's mom and siblings tonight. It was a great time! I have some pretty good in-laws, and I adore my nieces and nephews. There is always lots of laughter when you get this group together. Plus, I scored big with a Victoria's Secret gift card! Which is also responsible for me being up late...I already spent it! I was just so excited to get myself some clothes, I couldn't wait! And it's the semi-annual sale, so you can't really blame me.
Today was a great day. A day I'm thankful for. So far, 2012 is pretty swell.
No comments:
Post a Comment