Last night Clay and I had a night out. We went to Jonesboro to the Eric Church an Brantley Gilbert concert with my brother-in-law and his fiancée, Brytne. It was sooooo much fun!
Jonesboro is cooler than I thought it would be. There is a lot to do there, and they have a really nice mall. Next time, we want to take the girls so they can do some of the cool activities they had. They'd love the indoor playground and train that goes through the mall.
The weird part was being 3 hours away from the girls. We worried and missed them so much. It's so different to be across town on a date than across the state!
Btw, I'm trying to learn to tweet or twitter -whichever you call it. Help a girl out if you get how it works!
I guess I will get off my phone and socialize with the hubs while he drives. We are almost home --- YAY!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment