As my dear friend, Katie, pointed out via (an unanswered) text a few days ago, it's been a month since I blogged. Eek. Where does the time go?
Along those lines...in 3 days my precious baby bird, Maddox Grace, will be TWO!! She is an amazing little girl! She's funny, sweet, and spirited. She has a mind of her own, and is already determined to have things her way. I'm definitely parenting a strong-willed child! But I wouldn't have it any other way...except for maybe when it's the middle of the night, and she wakes up demanding Diego or milk or some other insane request when I'm sleeping!
Over the past month, we have dealt with more and more drama from the "remodel" post-flooding in December. We finally got our new countertops --- which look AMAZING! But, in the midst of the installation, the cabinet guys broke my oven. So our Friday night was spent going to get another oven. Sucks that it happened but I'm pretty excited to have a smooth top stove now :)
Monday, some of the new flooring and our backsplash will be here! Talk about one ready girl. This has been the longest, most drawn out process. And after Clay spent the whole day pulling up old tile, and it seeming like everything that could go wrong would, he proclaimed that we will NEVER ever build a house, and all these complications are why!
As I type, my hubs has put the TV on The Bodyguard. I've never seen it, and it's catching my attention. It's been playing pretty much nonstop, as I'm sure you are all aware, since Whitney's untimely death.
No comments:
Post a Comment